Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wrap Up

Well, by now everyone is safely home. 

Colin has a few words here to wrap up his experience:

On behalf of my fellow CEFT Coordinators (Mark, Paul, Rob and Ian) I would like to congratulate our 5 "Elite Travellers" on the way these young guys have conducted themselves over the last two weeks, I have been lucky enough to have had the pleasure of travelling with these guys and witnessing first hand, what no doubt, their customers see and experience when working hard in the field, "true die hard professionals" with a passion for their jobs and everything they do.

so... in clockwise order

Dave, Hastings Deering - It has been an absolute pleasure to meet you, I know you will continue to embrace every challenge and every opportunity that is presented to you and the ones you pursue... all the best in your new Leadership position and thanks for a great two weeks... don't worry Dave, it took two weeks but we got payback on Ellemarie on the last US flight... see photo!!

Matt, WesTrac NSW/ACT - Although I knew you only briefly before the trip, I have gotten to know you a lot more over the last two weeks, I can see your motivation for delivering the best, your love for your family and your work, makes me proud to say I know you... all the best in your new leadership role, I am sure you will continue to be the best at what ever you throw your hands to.

Andrew, William Adams - Probably the quieter one amongst us, a bit of a quiet achiever, I don't think I have ever met someone so keen to listen and learn both work and life skills, your a true professional, thanks for a great two weeks and good luck for the future, I also don't know anyone who has ever bought so many Cat hats as you did..... cheers...

Jason, Cavpower - I would have to say that your customers would have to be the most fortunate customers in the Dealership world, your passion for the Caterpillar Machine (particularly Scrapers), and for life, is simply "infectious", your presence in the group kept everyone one in fantastic spirits for the whole two weeks, not to mention everyone you met along the way, whether that be one of the Caterpillar or Dealer staff on a tour or course, or the stranger sitting next to you on one of our many flights, it is a pleasure to know you, all the best and keep doing what you do well....

Dusty, WesTrac WA - It has been great travelling with you for the last two weeks, the leadership you show and share with the rest of the group is a rare quality these days, I know everyone enjoyed your company and good spirits, keep practicing those "Dad Jokes" it was a lot of Pun, I mean "Fun" travelling with you... all the best in the future.

I think we can all be proud of these five guys, "the best of the best" rolled of the tongue many times during the trip, and thats what they are, well done guys and thanks for your commitment to the whole CEFT program for the last 12 months. speaking of commitment, it would be remiss of me not to mention one last person....

Ellemarie - on behalf of all the Dealerships and everyone involved in the program as well as all the families of the 5 guys on the trip, THANK YOU..... working with you over the last 18 months and travelling over the last two weeks has been an absolute pleasure, the work you put in behind the scenes and keeping everyone during the program and on the trip on track is unbelievable, you simply never stop, this program and this trip, would not have been so successful if not for your relentless work, again, on behalf of everyone THANK YOU....

Roll on Field Service Elite 2012..

regards Colin...



Colin really said it all very well, so all that is left for me to say is .....
When I first packed my bag for the USA trip, it was with some apprehension, having to spend 2 weeks travelling with a group of people that I do not know.

Today I realise how very lucky I am to now know this exceptional group of people. Listening to the discussions among themselves and with people we met along the way, I have gained an immense respect for them and the work they do everyday for Caterpillar, our Dealers and our Customers.
With people like Matt, Dusty, Jason, Andrew and Dave at the front-line, we can be assured that our customers will be well looked after. I hope they value the qualities in  these technicians, their knowledge, skill, dedication and most of all the passion that they have for their work.

To the Dealers and families, you should all be very proud of these guys and how they are leading the way for other technicians. Thank you for supporting them and giving them the opportunity to be a part of this experience.

Ellemarie

So, with all that said,  its time to officially close off the blog ...

...........   That's all Folks !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment